Workshop Duration: 2 Days (Wednesday and Thursday)
The Asset Strategy Management (ASM) process provides a framework that connects reliability to work management, drives continuous improvement of asset reliability, and balances risk, cost and performance.
This course builds an awareness of equipment reliability, reliability strategies, the connection of reliability and performance, and finally how ASM delivers reliable assets.
The workshop is designed for all functions and levels of an organization to generate alignment and awareness of ASM to ensure successful implementation and begin the journey of creating a reliability culture.
- Principles of equipment reliability
- Setting equipment reliability strategies
- The Asset Strategy Management (ASM) Process
- The benefits of ASM
- A typical reliability environment
- Equipment reliability
- Key principles of setting reliability strategy
- Asset Strategy Management
- Reliability culture
- ASM implementation options