Workshop Duration: 2 Days (Wednesday and Thursday)
A course designed to give you everything you need to develop Reliability Strategies and understand how they fit into the overall Asset Strategy Management (ASM) process. This content covers developing and reviewing reliability strategies from first principles, focused on the key elements required to support an effective ASM process.
ASM has the objective of ensuring reliability strategy decisions (what you choose to do) and reliability strategy content (how you choose to do it and why you chose to do it) is optimal and implemented on all assets all the time. To ensure that the optimal strategy, is on all assets, all the time, requires ongoing review and update of the performance of the asset and adjustment of the reliability strategy to meet changing performance needs or operational conditions. This course covers the foundations of ASM and the setting and reviewing of reliability strategies.
- Learn the key elements to develop an effective reliability strategy from first principles
- Understand the reliability strategy foundations of ASM
- How to structure reliability strategy development to support ASM
- Broaden knowledge of the role of ASM in the asset management system and the value it delivers
- The Current Reliability Environment- Establishes the current state of the reliability function in most industries and organizations.
- Reliability Strategy- Outlines the elements of reliability strategy covering an assets life cycle.
- Setting Reliability Tactics- Provides the steps and skills required to develop optimal reliability tactics based on accepted reliability first principles and the concepts of RCM.
- Asset Strategy Management (ASM)- Provides an overview of the ASM process.
- The Three Phases Of ASM- Covers the three foundational phases of ASM; Build, Deploy, Sustain.
- Connected Reliability Strategies- Explores the value in deploying generic reliability tactics and adjusting for operating context and criticality.
- Implementing ASM- Covers the implementation options for ASM.